It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend The International Congress on Brain Health Innovations & Technologies (BrainHIT2019)
taking place on 27-28 May 2019
in Vienna, Austria
is an innovative and informative platform aimed at exchanging knowledge between clinicians involved in the brain arena, neuroscientists, academia and entrepreneurs, startups and high-tech life science industry involved in the brain ecosystem. It takes pride in a strong collaboration between clinical Neuroscience and Industry.
The latest brain innovations and neuro-technologies for promoting healthy brains and healthy minds and for reducing the burden of stroke, dementia, migraine, neurodegeneration, traumatic brain injury and brain disease will be presented and discussed.
is excited to welcome a faculty of key opinion international leaders in neurology, neurosurgery, psychiatry, physical medicine and rehabilitation, neuroscience, high-tech life science and the neuro-technology community. It also serves as a platform for startup companies presenting their latest neuro-technologies. Hence, this is a truly unique opportunity to meet the interests of clinicians, academia and the industry alike.
The Congress will cover topics such as:
- Maintenance of Optimal Brain Health in Well-Being and Common Brain Disease
- The Cerebral Small Vessel Disease, Dementia, Neurodegeneration, & Traumatic Brain Injury Challenge
- Diabetes, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia & Obesity Management for the Prevention of Stroke & Dementia and Preserving Brain Health
- Promoting Brain Wellness & Modifying the Course of Cognitive Dysfunction
- Novel Technologies and innovations for Stroke Prevention, Acute Management, Imaging and Restorative Therapy
- Technologies and Innovations for Diagnosis & Monitoring, Assistive Technology, Therapeutic Technology & Care-Supportive Technology for Dementia, Neurodegeneration, Brain Disease and Injury
- Technology-Based Cognitive Training and Rehabilitation
- Digital Brain Technologies for Healthy Brains & Healthy Minds and for Brain Disease and Injury
- Neuromodulation for Brain Disorders
- Mapping Brain Health and Brain Network Imaging
- Big Data and the Brain
- Boosting Brain Innovation & Brain Technologies
We encourage you to join BrainHIT2019
and benefit from expanding your network, fostering collaborations leading to innovation, meeting new colleagues and discussing new trends in neuro-technologies. Looking forward to welcoming you in the exciting and historical city of Vienna.
Prof. David Tanne